BALLET EXAMS - FRIDAY 25th March 2022
VENUE - Palmers Green United Reformed Church, Burford Gardens, Palmers Green, N13
- Children should arrive at the exam venue at least an hour prior to their exam time to allow for additional practice
- Parents will be NOT be able to enter the premises at all.
- Children should ensure everything is in their dance bags including a drink/snack
- Children should arrive with their hair done where possible
- Hair Sets can be brought from Sophie before or after class time £3.50 (If you require us to do your child's hair please provide all the necessary hair accessories : brush, comb, thick strong open bun pins, hair net and bands, alternatively you can buy a hair set by giving your child £3.50 in an envelope which will include all of the above. If it’s only the pink ribbon needed to go around the bun and bow at the bottom this will be £1 in an envelope please. If you want to provide your own pink ribbon it’s a baby pink colour, satin around 1cm thick and 50 can long).
- Waist belts can be brought at class for £2 and must be sewn to child's waist size to ensure it is not baggy (should be snug).
Please ensure you have the correct uniform (Leotard, skirt/accessories (if applicable), ballet shoes, socks or tights, waistband.
Ballet shoes don’t have to be shiny or brand new, as long as they don’t have holes in!
Waist Band (preferable but not compulsory) sewn to child's waist size.
Socks - Grade 1 and 2 ballet
Tights - Grade 3 up
Grade 1 - Centre parting/cross-over plait. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K50GbXzNNo
Grades 2,3,4,7 Slicked back with middle height bun (no parting)
Grde 5 - Centre parting - low bun
If you wish to purchase uniform for the exam please complete an order form : www.thedancestudio.co.uk/uniform
Once your order is processed, we will let you know the cost and you will be required to pay online by BACS. Your order will then be brought to the exam venue on exam day
We will send everyone a School Letter - you do not have to request this.
For any other queries, please contact email@example.com or call 020 8360 5700