BALLET EXAMS - Monday 27th November
VENUE - Palmers Green United Reformed Church, Burford Gardens, Palmers Green, N13
TIMETABLE - please click Download File to see your child's exam time and then read the important information below:
- Children should arrive at the exam venue at least an hour prior to their exam time to allow for additional practice
- Children should ensure everything is in their dance bags including a drink/snack
- Children should arrive with their hair done where possible
- If you require us to do your child's hair please provide all the necessary hair accessories: brush, comb, thick strong open bun pins, hair net and bands.
- Waist belts can be bought at class for £2 and must be sewn to fit child's waist size to ensure it is not baggy (should be snug) but must not be sewn to the leotard
Please ensure your child has all the correct uniform for their exam :
Character Skirt/shoes/accessories (if applicable)
Ballet shoes do not have to be shiny or brand new, as long as they are clean and don’t have holes in!
Waist Band - You will need to sew to fit child's waist size - DO NOT sew to leotard.
Socks - Grade 1 and 2 ballet
Tights - Grade 3 up
Grade 1 - Centre parting/cross-over plait. CROSS-OVER PLAIT TUTORIAL (double click the link)
Grades 2,3,4,7 Slicked back with middle height bun (no parting) BUN TUTORIAL (double click the link)
Grade 5 - Centre parting - low bun
The office at 2 Farm Road, N21 will be open on on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 11.30am and 3.00pm but please call first. Alternatively, please complete a request here UNIFORM and Denise will contact you.
SCHOOL ABSENCE LETTERS will be sent to you shortly. If you have not received this by 6th November, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org stating your child's name, Grade and exam date and time.
For any other queries, please contact email@example.com.